Pages

Friday, September 11, 2009

the thinkings of a lili: Are you old enough?

this is what lili wilkinson (practically my idol) had to say about deciding whether someone is old enough to read something. she's put it excellently!

the thinkings of a lili: Are you old enough?#links#links

that said, a librarian gave me sonya hartnett's sleeping dogs to read when i was 12 and i read it through to the end and it disturbed me to no end. i've blocked it out and not read it again since. i think i will get on to that, as i'm assured by friends and critics that she's worth it!

lili's recent book pink was ace and her even newer angel fish equally as ace, though very different. i'll post reviews of both here soon.

1 comment:

  1. I think you are the only person who uses the word ACE as often as I do! Glad you liked the top 10 - there are some embarassing reading choices in there but you have to embrace it I recon. Can't wait to see yours. I keep thinking of ones I've forgotton so I might have to make it a top 20.

    ReplyDelete

hey anonymousauruses - give yourselves a name. a nom de plume, a nom de blog. it's more fun that way.