Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

brkich gives me things

in a stroke of rare luck, i won a competition this week and just today i received my prize!


a gorgeous hand-printed cushion from burgeoning melbourne fashion label brkich (you say it "bur-kitch"). brkich's queen belinda does all the screen printing herself, from her own designs and then makes her fabric into tops, shorts and these wonderful wrap skirts that tuck up in seemingly random places - to fabulous effect. she also makes brooches and other accessories and i would highly recommend you have a little look-see.

i love my cushion. it makes my granny chair* and me very happy.

visit brkich's blog

*actually given to me by my little granny

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey anonymousauruses - give yourselves a name. a nom de plume, a nom de blog. it's more fun that way.