Pages

Friday, October 16, 2009

SPLENDID!

huzzah huzzah! i have just finished the delight that is the fourth luxe book, by anna godbersen.

the final installment; splendour, my crick-crack-rock-chick best friend and my funky future librarian coworker will be pleased to know, is just as fabulous as the first three, with gossip, gowns and scandal galore with some beautifully romantic storylines.

but hush! i won't say anymore until the book is released and more people have had a chance to read it.

2 comments:

  1. Kate you are such a tease!!! Now I'm dying to know what happens. Don't you dare look all smug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is excellent news! I ate up the first three. Although, I have to say I'm quite glad it's the final book - I don't think I could take another cliff-hanger ending.

    --Susannah

    ReplyDelete

hey anonymousauruses - give yourselves a name. a nom de plume, a nom de blog. it's more fun that way.